Servings: 2 people
- Chopping Board
- Frying Pan
- 2 Kohlrabi
- 4 oz Pancetta
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Cut the tops off the kohlrabi.
- Peel the kohlrabi.
- Slice the kohlrabi.
- Peel and slice the garlic into thin slices.
- Heat a frying pan on high heat. Add the pancetta to the hot pan.
- Fry pancetta until lightly browned. The pancetta releases grease onto the pan.
- Add the sliced garlic to the hot pan. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add Kohlrabi.
- Turn kohlrabi in the frying pan until coated with the grease. Cook for kohlrabi until softened and the garlic is golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Enjoy garlic kohlrabi with pancetta!
- We bought the pancetta at Trader Joe's. I like that it is already diced and ready to use.
- The kohlrabi came from our CSA box. It should also be easy to find in the produce section of any supermarket.
- Thank you for the recipe, Grandma Jo. We miss you.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 661mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 94.9mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.9mg