Garlic Shrimp and Scrambled Eggs with Zucchini Noodles
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Inspired by Shanghai egg and shrimp stirfry, this shrimp and scrambled egg dish is accompanied by extra garlic to add flavor. The zucchini noodles keep you full longer.
Servings: 2 people
- Mixing Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Frying Pan
- Use a spiralizer to spiralize the zucchini into spaghetti-like noodles.
- Zap the zucchini noodles in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Roughly chop the garlic.
- Chop shrimp into halves. Skip this step if you're short on time.
- Add canola oil to a hot skillet on high heat.
- Add the eggs to the skillet.
- Move the eggs around skillet by pushing the edges to the middle. Allow the runny egg to flow to the edge of the pan. Continue to flip the egg to avoid overcooking. Remove the egg from the skillet before the egg is browned. Set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet. Toss in the hot skillet.
- Add shrimp to the skillet. Toss and cook the shrimp until pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the skillet. Toss the noodles and shrimp together.
- Add the eggs back to the skillet. Use the spatula to break apart the eggs into large chunks.
- Mix together in the skillet and sprinkle salt. Season to your taste.
- Garnish with green onions or chives. Enjoy your garlic shrimp and scrambled eggs!
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 487mg | Sodium: 853mg | Potassium: 619mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 680IU | Vitamin C: 35.1mg | Calcium: 216mg | Iron: 3.9mg
Loved this recipe?Subscribe & get the Meal Plan System!