Servings: 4 People
- 3 tablespoon Canola oil
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fermented black beans (Rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chili sauce
- 1 pound Green beans (Trimmed & washed)
- Heat canola oil in a very hot fry pan or wok.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves through the garlic press directly into the fry pan.
- Add the black beans.
- Add chili sauce.
- Add green beans. Sauté quickly in the hot oil.
- Put a lid on the green beans. Allow the beans to steam for 2 minutes.
- Lift lid and stir. Sample a green bean and check for doneness. It should still be crunchy but not completely raw. When cooked to your desired level of crunchiness, remove from fry pan and serve.
- Enjoy your garlic green beans!
This dish already has salt from the fermented green beans and chili sauce so I don't add extra salt or soy sauce. However, if you want a saltier dish, feel free to add soy sauce or salt before putting a lid on the wok.
Serving: 250g | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 785IU | Vitamin C: 14.8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.2mg