How to make a stir fry that’s delicious and nutritious in 15 minutes or less.
Can we make it in time?
Stir Fry with Tofu, Cabbage, and Mushrooms
We love this type of tofu because it crisps up and gets golden brown very easily due to its low water content. Find it at your local Asian grocery store.
- 12 oz. Tofu Extra firm and dry, marinated tofu from your Asian grocery store.
Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1/2 head Cabbage I used savoy cabbage in the video.
- 6 Shiitake Mushrooms About a handful
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 3 sprigs Green Onion
- 2 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- Preheat the wok on the highest heat possible.
- Add the canola oil to the preheated wok.
- Roughly slice the green onions into thin strips.
- Chop the cabbage into same-sized strips.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Thinly slice the tofu.
- Roughly chop the garlic.
- Add the sliced tofu to the wok. Use a spatula to turn a few times. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Add the green onion and garlic to the tofu in the wok. Stir to evenly cook the tofu. Allow the aromatics to brown for about 1 minute.
- Add the mushroom to the wok. Toss to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Add the cabbage to the wok. Stir continuously until the cabbage has softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce. Stir to mix evenly.
- Remove the wok from the heat and plate the stir fry.
- Enjoy your tofu stir fry!