How to make a stir fry that’s delicious and nutritious in 15 minutes or less.
Can we make it in time?
- 12 oz. Tofu (Extra firm and dry, marinated tofu from your Asian grocery store.)
Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1/2 head Cabbage (I used savoy cabbage in the video.)
- 6 Shiitake Mushrooms (About a handful)
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 3 sprigs Green Onion
- 2 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- Preheat the wok on the highest heat possible.
- Add the canola oil to the preheated wok.
- Roughly slice the green onions into thin strips.
- Chop the cabbage into same-sized strips.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Thinly slice the tofu.
- Roughly chop the garlic.
- Add the sliced tofu to the wok. Use a spatula to turn a few times. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add the green onion and garlic to the tofu in the wok. Stir to evenly cook the tofu. Allow the aromatics to brown for about 1 minute.
- Add the mushroom to the wok. Toss to ensure it cooks evenly.
- Add the cabbage to the wok. Stir continuously until the cabbage has softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce. Stir to mix evenly.
- Remove the wok from the heat and plate the stir fry.
- Enjoy your tofu stir fry!